NEWS & EVENTS
- DEVELOPMENT OF HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE NORTHEAST
- Integrity Pledge http://pledge.cvc.nic.in/
- Report for Training on Wild Mushroom Cultivation
- Nectar achievement in contributing to development of health infrastructure in the northeast.
- Nectar introduces natural dye technology in Ri-Bhoi
- Support for Women weaving for peace & Development In Manipur.
- NECTAR office at Shillong - a State-of-the-Art GREEN BUILDING
- Inauguration of CCTV Surveillance
- Meeting under toss programme
- Advertisement for marketing of bamboo boards
- NECTAR's Film won Best Documentary Award
- Entrepreneurship Meet At Shilong
- NECTAR Supports Women Empowerment & Livelihood
To be the leading Centre to foster, nurture and ensure the delivery, sustenance and use of technology applications for public and social good; and to reach and expand the benefits of technology among people, communities, institutions and governments for equitable and inclusive social and economic development of the North Eastern Region of our country.
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
The Director General, Shri Sanjiv Nair has a long experience as an IAS Officer. He has worked in many diverse assignments and headed the Planning Department, Sugar & Cane Development Department of the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, one of the largest states of the Indian Union as well as the largest sugar producer & cane growing State in the country....more